Monday, 2 January 2012

Happy New Year ~

Assalammualaikum ~ :D

Aku da agak dah . As expected , I didnt update on first January . Yea ~ First Jan , I went to Taiping . Like mum said , if there is some event , I would not show any interest to go . But , I'm only got if I want 'something' . Naaa, I dont like it because there are many people . *shy* But yesterday , I went to kenduri because after that went to Popular Bookstore. Hee . . Kill two birds with one stone la sangat . =____=

Spent almost RM53 only for stationary ! Oh man ~ The things what I hate if school days start is mum and dad spent much of money for it . School uniform takes already RM100 . Fee ? Luckily gov pay for it this year . For Reference books ? Haish . Still waiting for abroad school offer . If I got ? Maaaaaaaa . lagi la banyak duit nak pkai . But , the most 'terharu' part is when mum said "Habis tu ? Tak payah belajar ? Duit tu pakai untuk pelajaran ye kan ? Tak kisah la berapa kena bayar ." TT^TT Mum , I love you !

And , for new years , I spent time watch concerts . Kisumai Debut Concert and JE countdown 2011 - 2012 . Now download Kouhaku 62nd . Haaaa ~ My PC online 24 hours again . Kesian kau , PC . xDD

After school days start , I need to get rid all of fangirl-ing mood huh . No more drama , concert and more ~ ~ ~ On F4 orientation , all teachers already warning "No honeymoon!" Hesh .




I love this song the most in their new Album . ♪♪

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Cupcakes For Me ! :D