Thursday, 5 January 2012

Arashi


"I know Arashi aren't perfect,
but the thing about them is that they don't try to be.
Their acting, I know some of them aren't the best,
but just giving effort and trying their best,
that is what inspires me.
Just the fact that they never give up in anything they do.
They're happy, they're down to earth, and they are dorks.
That's what makes them just simply awesome.
YOU DON'T NEED TO LOOK COOL OR DANCE
AND SING GREAT TO BE AN IDOL.
YOU JUST NEED TO BE YOURSELF,
AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES ARASHI SPECIAL."

Credit to : arashichu@tumblr. [Copied from Matsujun@FB]

I'm not even their hard fans, but I think they one of the great. I love Riida, I love Nino, I love Sho-chan, I love Aibaka, and I love J. Japan also got their MJ, you know? Matsumoto Jun? xD

Aku selalu ckap kat classmate aku, Arashi tak seberapa hensem( Said, I dont care about looks) dan dah agak 'berumur'. (well, I dont care also about their old because I love older man. xD). But somehow it will be an issue. Like Korean citizens said Arashi is short . Lol? Then, some fans said , "Who is success more?". ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Cupcakes For Me ! :D