Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Wonderwall

Yada . Yada . Yada .

Opsiee, Assalammualaikum . Kita bukak majlis hari ni dengan Ummu Furqan . Teehee .

Don't know why but I'm not INTERNET FREAK anymore . Eheh ! But more to JDORAMA FREAK now . Dont care whether Internet connection is okay or not but hell give me more JDORAMA now . Kehkeh . See ? Now I have more Liveless life than before . Sure do , not active in FB anymore since most of fangirling friend busy with their life commitment . Naaa , miss those momment . Fangirl-ing with Kak Yakumi , Kak Ain , Cik Kyoko and Mai . Mai inactive her FB for a while since she got entrance exam for University next year . But , she do promise me to online before I go back to that hell hole .

Ranting and ranting . Just bought "ROOFTOP RANT", Hlovate . Ngee , my favourite author maaaah . Rooftop rant is my first novel of Hlovate but just borrowed from Adhwa , now I got my own copy . Done re-read . And Hlovate do talk about Wonderwall, Oasis . Listened before but just download today . Gosh , when listen to that song I can felt Trisy's pain . Suddenly I thought "who might be my wonderwall heh?" May Allah bless us . I hope you may protect me till jannah , future Husband . :))


Today is gonna be the day

That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do, about you now



Back beat, the word was on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now



And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I
Would like to say to you but I don't know how



Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you're my wonderwall



Today was gonna be the day
But they'll never throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you're not to do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do, about you now



And all the roads that lead you there are winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I
Would like to say to you but I don't know how



[Repeat x2]
I said maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you're my wonderwall


Copied from : Lyrics007

I think that's all for today. Already late night but cannot sleep . Good night peeps. :))
Wait, kita tutup majlis kita dgn karafatul majlis and suratul Ars. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Cupcakes For Me ! :D