Friday, 27 December 2013

I'm Back ! TEEHEE !

Assalammualaikum !

Hehhh . Suddenly I'm feeling old already . Don't know why but feel like to revive this blog again .

And I'm officialy ex school student ! Ahaa ! School days about to begin this january and I have no worries . Yadaa Yadaa Yadaa , somehow I miss SAMURA , dorm mates , bed mate (Fyle terchenta! ), classmates ( jeng . jeng . Azamaster ! ) and deskmates/rowmates (Adlin , Melsa , Emmon , and Daima ) . Demoooo , I miss RK too . Esp , Geng Kita . :D

Nahh . I got some plans to do during the break . (Macam lawak je . Macam lawak je)

Okay. *drum rolls guys*


  • Sleep
  • Eat
  • Watching Doramas, Arashi TV SHOW (VSA , ANISHI)
  • Novels
  • Sleep

See? I got no life . Nak pegi PLKNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ! Heh . Bosannnnn . Surely you getting annoying reading this no point post heh ? Nahh . You are wasting about 5 minutes of your life reading this post . Congrats . AHHAHA . Okay, I'm Mad ? 

Bye . Ja neee !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Cupcakes For Me ! :D