Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Akemashite Omedetou !

Assalammualaikum !

Happy New Year ! Akemashite Omedetou ! Selamat Tahun Baru ! 

New Year resolution ? Well , I got my brain jammed since I have not use  it intensively since SPM was over . So I could not think it properly . Heh , excuses ! 

How I celebrated this ? 




Haha . Nahh , I lived at the Pusat Bandar , so I could see the fireworks from my bedroom . And the new year is not a special occasion for me , especially as a Muslim . :D New year for us is 1 Muharram .

For today, I went to reunion with my ex-classmates , 3RK . Miss them . And as for me , it is abit awkward . Dont know la .

So, I guess my new year resolution is . Jeng Jeng Jeng ! 



Hahaha ! 

But I hope this 2014 will be more meaningful for me . And I just turned 18 yrs old . Hehe *evil laugh*

I hope :


  • I could work for these 3 months
  • Get Straight A+ for SPM
  • Get MARA/JPA sponsorship
  • pursue Medic in UM or might be in Aberdeen . India is more welcomed . Pray for meh .
  • Being as a perform muslim for 24/7
And I could not get off him from my mind . The Pak Cik Ohno Satoshi ~ ~ ~

He did win in Kouhaku yesterday . Omedetou !

And Happy New Year from me and Arashi !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Cupcakes For Me ! :D